Now the weather is finally getting better 🙂 after such a long winter, I’ve decided to start tanning as I have been very pale. The two products I’ve been loving are Clarins Liquid Bronze and St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse.
-Clarins Liquid Bronze 124ml – Clarins Liquid Bronze Self Tanning makes for a great year-round product. Whether you want to continue your colour after a holiday, or simply whip your pale skin into bronzed perfection, Clarins Liquid Bronze Self Tanning is for you!
All Skin Types
Directions of Use:
– If you’re looking for a more even and radiant tan, ensure that you gently exfoliate with Clarins Gentle Exfoliating Refiner before application of Clarins Liquid Bronze Self Tanning.
– Pour a little Clarins Liquid Bronze Self Tanning onto a cotton wool pad – or into the palms of your hands
– Immediately sweep over the face, neck and décolleté in a light smooth movement.
– Take care that you avoid brows and hairline
– Wash hands and nails after use.
– Colour will continue to develop in just a couple of hours.
– Moisturiser, make-up and sun lotions can be applied straight over the top of Clarins Liquid Bronze Self Tanning due to it’s fast drying qualities.
-St Tropez Bronzing Mousse 240ml – St.Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse has a pleasent frangrance and is ideal for the entire body, including the face. If your looking for a quick easy way to apply self-tan then this is it. The smooth formulatin glides onto the skin with ease and leaves your skin looking wonderfully healthy and tanned.
All skin types- Fair to Medium
Directions of Use:
– Step 1 Prepare the skin with St.Tropez Body Polish
– Step 2 Use St.Tropez Body Moisturiser to any dry areas, eg knees, elbows, feet etc.
– Step 3 Smooth St Tropez Whipped Bronze evenly to skin. Wait 60 seconds for the tan to dry before getting dressed. Try not to get wet or sweat on the day of tanning, or for at least 4 hours. Finally shower off to reveal a gorgeous, golden glow.
I purchased these from: www.gorgeousshop.co.uk