Today I have a new hair tutorial for you, I will be using my Cliphair hair extensions to create this elegant side-swept hairstyle, which is perfect for weddings, proms or any formal occasion. I have filmed a video on my youtube channel, so if you would like to watch it, you can click here
What you are going to need:
– Hair extensions of choice, I used Cliphair Double Wefted full head hair extensions in #4 Medium brown link
– Hair brush, I used the tangle teezer link
– Bobby pins
– Heat Protectant Spray, I used Tresemme Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Shine Spray link
– Curling wand, I used Remington Ci95 Pearl Styling Wand link
– Hairspray, I used TRESemme Extra Hold Hair Spray link
– Decorative hair clip/ flower I used one from Accessories, here’s a similar one link
So start off by spraying some heat protectant spray all over your hair, brush it through, then part the hair into a side parting and use some bobby pins to pin to one side. Use some hair spray to help keep the hair in place.
Next curl your hair, section by section using a hair wand. Twist each section of hair around the wand to create a curl and hold for a few seconds.
Finish with a hairspray to help define and hold your curls. Don’t forget to add a decorative hair clip, flower or fascinator!
You are all done!
If you decide to recreate this hairstyle be sure to tweet me a picture 🙂
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post