I hope you are having a lovely day. I just uploaded a YouTube video on this Autumn inspired hairstyle, so I thought I’d share it with you. It’s very easy to create. And if you want to watch my tutorial, please click on the image below 🙂What you are going to need:
– Heat Protectant Spray, I used Schwarzkopf got2b Guardian Angel 220°C Heat Protection http://www.boots.com/en/Schwarzkopf-got2b-Guardian-Angel-220C-Heat-Protection-200ml_1116560/
– Hair Brush, I used my favourite Tangle Teezer! http://www.boots.com/en/Tangle-Teezer-Pink_1000439/
– Curling Iron, I used Braun Satinstyler http://www.amazon.co.uk/Braun-Satinstyler-Corded-Styler/dp/B000NOS1FO/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1412759352&sr=8-3&keywords=braun+hair+curlers
– Hair Bow, similar ones here http://www.claires.co.uk/pws/ProductDetails.ice?ProductID=28807
– The Hair Extensions I used in this tutorial are 18 Inch Double Wefted Full Head Remy Clip in Human Hair Extensions – Dip Dye (#T4/27) and you can purchase them here: http://www.cliphair.co.uk/18-Inch-Double-Weft-Dip-Dye-Hair-Extensions-T4-27.html
So to create this easy hairstyle, just follow the steps below:
Step 1: Create some volume and body by adding some waves to the hair with a curling iron.
Step 2: Comb and divide the hair by the ear, making sure you cover all hair extension clips.
Step 3: Tie up the hair with a decorative hair bow. All done!
Have a great day!
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post