How are you all doing? I hope you are having a good week. It’s so so cold today and I feel like I’m coming down with a cold, my throat is sore and have a bit of a cough 🙁 But receiving my Glossybox has cheered me up so I decided to share with you what I got.
I normally do video unboxings but today I don’t feel well enough to film, so I decided to blog instead. The design of this month’s box is really festive, and this is what it looks like.
So I received five products and ALL of them are full size, how amazing is that! I much prefer to get full size products to samples, who doesn’t 🙂
The products I got are:
– Bellapierre Cosmetics Cheek and Lip stain in ‘Coral’, very nice colour also bendable and natural looking, retails for £12.99
– TRESemme Renewal Hair and Scalp 60 seconds treatment shots, I’m very excited for this product as my scalp has been quite itchy and dry the past few days and is in need of some tlc. This retails for £5.50 for a pack of 4
– Anatomicals Zap! Zap! Zap! Gets that chap, day and night Spot Stick, which is a double ended spot treatment that I will definitely be using as I have quite a few breakouts at the moment that I need to treat. Retails for £3.79
– Essence Colour and Go nail polish in ‘Do you speak love’, a lovely dark red shade, perfect for this time of year! Retails for £2.99
– SkinPep Collagen Hydro Gel face mask. I received one sashay, the full size retails for £19.99 for a box of five. I love sheet masks so I can’t wait to try this one, I might even use it tonight, while relaxing in my bath 🙂
Have a great day!
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post