Hey Everyone and Happy Wednesday!
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and there’s no better time to spoil your other half or best friend with a special gift, but trying to find the right thing can be tough, so I’ve chosen my top picks to give you some inspiration.
I recently went shopping at Brent Cross, which is a lovely shopping centre in North West London, I was very kindly invited to do a collaboration for Valentine’s Day and put together this gift guide for you guys, so I hope you find it helpful 🙂
Here’s what I chose for Her– Swarovski ‘Dear Bangle’ heart shaped rose gold-plated RRP £79 Swarovski
– Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume RRP £68.50 for 50ml John Lewis
– Michael Kors Selma Leather Satchel Bag RRP £330 available at Fenwick Brent Cross
– Diptyque Rosaviola Candle RRP £28 John Lewis
– Valentine’s plush Bear RRP £8 Paperchase
– Large Beauty Bag RRP £19.12 Victoria’s Secret
– Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Blush Palette RRP £35 John Lewis
– Fairtrade Pink Roses RRP £25 M&S
– ‘In Your Dreams’ gift including two bath products from Lush RRP £9.95
Here’s my selection for Him– Happy Socks RRP £20 John Lewis
– Bleu De Chanel for him RRP £58 available at Fenwick Brent Cross
– Michael Kors MK8372 Men’s Watch RRP £229 available at Fenwick Brent Cross
– Thomas Pink Reynard Spot Silk Self Tie Bow Tie RRP £59 John Lewis
– Valentine’s Gold Collection Box Of 34 Chocolates RRP £42 Godiva Chocolates
– Calvin Klein boxer shorts RRP £23 available at Fenwick Brent Cross
– Kiehl’s Facial Fuel moisturiser RRP £21 Kiehl’s
– Ted Baker Men’s Manicure Set RRP £30 John Lewis
– Pure Cotton Classic Gingham Checked Shirt RRP £45 M&S
So don’t procrastinate picking out a Valentine’s Day gift this year. A truly thoughtful present is a great way to show your someone special just how special they are.
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post