Hey guys, I know I’ve already done a blog post this morning but I wanted to give you a heads up on a really awesome event/workshop happening throughout next week. If you’ve been following me for a while you would know that I love Yoga, and I’m very passionate about Wellbeing, so when I heard about this event I thought I’d let you guys know, so you could get involved if you are interested.
The Hot Yoga Society Big Weekender is coming to London Bridge next week, to kick-start your way into the new season with four days of mindfulness and body goodness…and a special guest visit from the infamous US yoga teacher and empowering body positive advocate Jessamyn Stanley.
Exclusive to the Hot Yoga Society, Jessamyn’s signature classes* include ‘Heart-Opening Vinyasa’ (60 min) and ‘Turn It Upside Down’ Workshop: Including the basics of inverted yoga (120 mins) and no experience of inversions needed!
It doesn’t stop at Yoga! Not only does The Hot Yoga Society offer a range of yoga and hot room classes, it also helps provide a 360 degree view on wellbeing via Mindfulness Meditation and nutritional workshops – empowering members to feel great and at ease with themselves.
The Hot Yoga Society Big Weekender (Thursday 3rd March to Sunday 6th March) will feature:
- Exclusive classes and a workshop by Jessamyn Stanley
- Bikram Method classes and a Bikram method Masterclass
- Warm Vinyasa Flow Warm Power Pilates
- Mindfulness tasters and SPACEyoga class (Bikram Method and Mindfulness in one 75 minute class)
- Nutritional workshop: Raw chocolate making
- Capoeira style class with live music
- Yoglow to kick start your Saturday night
- Saturday night social in local London Bridge area for our community of hot yoga lovers
YOGA CLASSES & MINDFULNESS WORKSHOPS AVAILABLE
- Bikram Method (60 and 90 minute classes) A form of Hatha Yoga conducted in a heated room, designed to work all the muscles, tendons, ligaments and joints in the entire body throughout the 26 postures.
- Warm Vinyasa Flow – Fast-paced yoga, in a lower temperature than hot yoga.
- Warm Power Pilates – Fast flowing core movements, including moving the trunk, pelvis and shoulder girdle into correct alignment.
- Capoeira Sequence – 30 postures/transitions based on traditional capoeira moves, specifically designed to maximise endurance, strength and the firing of muscles at a set pace/cadence.
- Yoglow – A monthly event class of 2 sets of 26 postures and 2 breathing exercises in the hot room to a soundtrack by DJ Goldie
- Yoga Nidra – Conscious meditation and yogic sleep guided simple meditation and visualisation techniques
- SPACE yoga – Bikram method sequence but with Mindfulness
- An introduction to Mindfulness – A workshop to learn some mindfulness practices and explore how to experience life in a more adaptive, flexible and helpful way.
- W2W from worrier to warrior – A workshop on developing personal resilience and mindful awareness. Aims to move you from a state of distress to a state of presence, focus and purpose.
- MBSR – Mindfulness based stress reduction course – An 8 week course designed to help learn new ways of handling difficult physical sensations, feeling and moods.
Check out the website for more info hotyogasociety.com @hotyogasociety
Find out more about Jessamyn here jessamynstanley.com
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post