Today I have for you a few of the new Urban Decay Naked Skin Colour Correctors* which I recently got my hands on and I’ve been looking forward to tell you about. The packaging looks so much like the Naked Skin Concealer, which is one of my fave concealers, so I was really intrigued to try these beauties. I actually shared my first impressions on my snapchat (Vickis_Beauty) and instagram stories, which is what I always do when I get blogger mail so if that’s something you are interested in then go follow me 🙂
Back to the product, there are five shades available, all different colours to colour-correct and blur flaws leaving skin illuminated and bright. The formula is really nice and lightweight, very pleasant product to work with. So here are all the different shades including description and what to use them for.
• Lavender – balances out sallowness and helps neutralize skin with a yellow undertone.
• Green – counteracts spot redness, including blemishes and broken blood vessels. For overall redness, mix with primer for subtle correction.
• Peach – works great for dark circles, dark spots, veins and deep discoloration. It’s ideal for blue-hued dark circles, typically seen in deeper skin tones.
• Pink – disguises dark circles, particularly on fair skin tones. Also works well as a highlighter and creates a lifted appearance.
• Yellow – is perfect for concealing purple-hued dark circles or brightening lackluster complexions.
Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid is a great way to perfect your skin and correct any imperfections, they are great to use on the go without having to lug around a whole contour kit. Unlike a lot of cream-based colour correctors, these ones are easy to use and blend beautifully, they don’t look heavy or cakey. The formula is very similar to the Naked Skin Concealer which I love and always use under my eyes to cover my dark circles but now I have been layering the peach colour corrector underneath, which has been working super well for covering darkness and brightening. I like to apply the peach correcting fluid first, tap it gently to blend in, let it dry and then apply the Naked Concealer on top (I use shade Light/Warm)
Another thing I like about these is the actual packaging, they come in light weight little bottle with an iridescent white cap with a little flocked applicator which does a great job on applying the product really smoothly, so no need to use a brush. The applicator is soft enough to use on the delicate skin under the eyes without tugging or pulling. These colour correctors also contain some lovely ingredients including antioxidants, vitamin C and E to condition and protect.
These are available to purchase here and retail for £17.50