Today’s tutorial is an easy-to-do, festive look, perfect for your upcoming Christmas parties. I used all Maybelline products* but if you don’t have all of them you can still achieve it and all you need is some neutral/gold eyeshadow, medium to full coverage foundation, highlighter, bronzer, mascara/eyeliner and red lipstick! 🙂
1. Apply foundation/concealer to the face and eyelids to even out your complexion. I used Maybelline Fit Me Matte+Poreless because it lasts really well, it’s great for oily skin and gives a pretty good coverage. I applied it with my beauty blender because I love the smooth finish that it gives, the Real Techniques miracle sponge is a good alternative, don’t forget to wet it first as it applies much better when it’s damp.
2. Dot some highlighter on your cheekbones, your brow bone, the inner corner of your eyes, down the centre of your nose and on your cupids bow – to get that angelic glow! I used Maybelline Master Strobing Stick in Medium Nude 200 it gives such a gorgeous bronzey/gold highlight and looks very natural.
3. Using The Nudes eyeshadow palette, apply the gold shadow to the centre of your eyelid and blend out and up towards the brow bone. I used the bronzey/brown shade on my crease and outer V. Use your fingers to apply/blend the highlighting shade on the inner corner and under the brow. I love this palette it has a beautiful selection of neutrals and the quality of the shadows is really good, so creamy and easy to blend.
4. Apply mascara/eyeliner. I used Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama which is pretty good, I also applied some Eylure false lashes for even more drama 🙂 For eyeliner I used Maybelline Master Precise Curvy, which is really easy to use and lasts very well without fading.
Blend a blusher/bronzer underneath your cheekbones for a healthy, festive glow, I opted for Maybelline Face Studio Bricks Bonzer which looks so pretty and natural.
5. Use a lipliner to line your lips in preparation for the lipstick. To get the perfect shape on your cupids bow, do a cross shape then apply your chosen shade. I used Maybelline Divine Wine, which is a matte formula but non drying. I love it so much, it’s a gorgeous dark red, very classic shade.
So there you have it – your perfect Festive look in 5 simple steps. What do you guys think? Do you like it? Tag me in your pictures if you decide to recreate it 🙂