I’m very exited to share with you the new (to me) Tili Beauty Box exclusive to QVC. Tili which stands for ‘Try it, Love it’ retails for £20 including postage and packaging and you get to see what’s inside the box before purchasing it. It’s not a subscription box, which I much prefer as you can get it whenever you wish if you like the content 🙂
It’s filled with a combination of the latest beauty must-haves, including cult brands and exiting new launches. It’s such a great way to discover new favourites and today I will be sharing with you the content of the May box which includes some of my absolute fave products.
I received a total of 10 things including full size products and deluxe samples.
This is what you get in the box:
- 1 x Alpha-H Liquid Rose Gold (50ml) – A new limited edition product that features the classic Liquid Gold glycolic acid base enriched with a host of aromatic botanicals, including rose, sacred lotus and orchid petal. Designed to be a gentler and calming version of the powerful resurfacing and brightening formula, this treatment exfoliates away dead skin cells while you sleep and helps to improve the appearance of lines and enlarged pores. Ideal for those with dry or sensitive skin.
- 1 x OPI Fiji Collection Nail Polish (15ml) – from the new spring/summer 17 Fiji collection, I received ‘Do You Sea What I Sea’ which is a gorgeous shimmering royal blue so pretty for Summer.
- 1 x Vita Liberata 10 Minute Tan (20ml) – this self-tan lotion can be washed off after just 10 minutes, and develops into an oudour-free and transfer-resistant natural, golden tan within four to six hours. Infused with rosehip and neroli extracts.
- 1 x Erno Laszlo Cleansing Oil and Cleansing Bar (15ml and 17g) – a luxurious, premium double-cleanse regime designed to dislodge dirt, make-up and impurities to leave your skin feeling hydrated and soft, and looking refreshed and glowing.
- 1 x It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream (4ml) in medium – a pigmented cream formula with a gorgeous formulation and texture. Enriched with hydrolysed collagen, peptides, niacin, hyaluronic acid and vitamins A, B, C and E
- 1 x Julien Farel Vitamin Shampoo (50ml) – perfect for weakened or damaged hair, this rich shampoo designed to cleanse your hair without stripping away natural oils. Enriched with hyaluronic acid, panthenol, and vitamins B, C and E
- 1 x Julien Farel Vitamin Conditioner (50ml) – ideal for weakened or damaged hair, this lightweight conditioner delivers balanced hydration to improve the feeling of manageability without weighing down your hair. Enriched with marine collagen.
- 1 x Ultrasun Face SPF30 (25ml) – this lightweight once-a-day, fast-absorbing formula offers heavy-duty UVA and UVB protection while maintaining your skin’s moisture levels and reducing the appearance of wrinkles. Ideal for very sensitive skin.
- 1 x Benefit Roller Lash (3g) – with a flexible, curled wand, this innovative water-resistant formula is designed to curl and lengthen the look of your lashes. Contains provitamin B5 and serin, one of my absolute favourite mascaras! 🙂
- 1 x Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (30ml) complete with a muslin cloth – this rich, indulgent cream deeply cleanses to instantly remove daily grime and make up, even stubborn mascara, to leave skin feeling comfortable, balanced and exceptionally clean. Used with the pure muslin cloth it gently exfoliates, lifting away dead skin cells to reveal a glowing complexion. Enriched with rosemary, chamomile, eucalyptus and cocoa butter.
What do you think of this edition of the Tili Box?
You can purchase it from QVC here
Thanks so much for reading,