Everyone loves a Christmas stocking, there’s something quite sentimental about the idea of waking on Christmas morning eager to unveil an oversized sock bursting with decadent mini treats. It’s the little things that count, after all 🙂
So if you’re looking for some gift ideas to please the lady in your life (your mum or sister) you have come to the right place. I have plenty of options (from luxury to more affordable) that promise to delight on Christmas morning.
Perhaps the easiest of recipients to please are the beauty junkies (like myself) a glittering nail polish or that perfect red lippie would be a great go-to gift. You can’t go wrong with a perfume either, especially if you choose something classic.
If they prefer to pamper then opting for some indulgent skin care will do the trick. From hand creams to face masks and deep-sleep pillow sprays, the beauty world is offering up a host of premium treats to fill their festive stockings. In fact a lot of these gifts would also be perfect for Secret Santa. It’s such a fun thing to do with your colleagues at work, but also with friends and even family.
So here is my selection of gifts, I have also added links where to purchase them from, I had so much fun putting this together, so I hope you guys find it inspiring 🙂
– MAKE UP FOR EVER – ‘Lustrous Must Haves’ make up gift set £27 here
– Stila Sheer Delight – Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick set £20 here
– Sleek MakeUp Rioja Red Pout & Polish Gift Set £8.50 here
– Sleek MakaUp Bronze i-Lust Into the Night Palette £7.49 here
– Sanctuary Spa ‘Get Cosy’ candle £4.50 here
– Next Set of 3 Makeup Blending Sponges £6 here
– Next Set Of 2 Blush Shades And 1 Highlighter Stick £6 here
– Next Coral Contour Palette £8 here
– Next Set of 3 Gel Effect Nail Polishes £10 here
– Next Set of 4 Lip Glosses £10 here
– Sonic Chic Deluxe Silver Toothbrush £30 here
– Roger & Gallet Extraits De Cologne Thé Fantaisie 100ml £55 here
– Chloé – ‘Love Story’ eau de parfum 30ml £47 here
Thanks so much for reading loves, let me know which gift is your favourite and I might just do a giveaway on it! Happy Weekend!