Who doesn’t love to be pampered? Whether you have a friend, sister or mum who deserves a much-needed dose of ‘me’ time, make sure to spoil her with a pampering treat this Christmas. Give her the gift of a spa-like experience in her own home, encouraging her to take time out from her busy schedule to unwind and de-stress.
The Holidays are a time to relax, spend quality time with friends and family, eat, drink and be merry, but there’s always so much to do and organise leading up to Christmas that in the end we all need a little pamper and time to relax. So today I will be sharing with you a selection of fabulous pamper gifts from some of my favourite beauty brands.
– Sanctuary Spa ‘Sweet On You’ jar gift set £10 here
– Sanctuary Spa ‘Ultimate Dressing Gown’ gift set £30 here
– Being by Sanctuary ‘Shake it up’ Drink Up Cup £14 here
– Being by Sanctuary ‘Head in The Clouds’ Wash Bag gift set £16 here
– Nails Inc. – ‘Wishes & Kisses’ nail polish gift set £29
– Nails Inc. – ‘The Fairytale Of Good Skin’ gift set £19
– Nails Inc. – ‘Sparkle All Way’ nail polish bauble £12
– Nails Inc. – ‘Joyful Skin’ wreath gift set £18
– Nails Inc. – ‘Sparkle Like A Unicorn’ gift set £19
All available at Debenhams here
– The Body Shop Frosted Plum Festive Tin £20 here
– Masque Bar Pretty Animalz Polar Bear Nourishing Sheet Mask £4 here
– Philosophy 5 Piece ‘Amazing Grace’ Luxurious Fragrance & Shower Collection £75 here
– Soap and Glory ‘Winter Wonder Glam’ gift set £50
– Soap and Glory ‘Hello Super Spa’ gift set £20
– Soap and Glory ‘Wash Upon a Star’ gift set £8.50
All available here
– L’Occitane en Provence – ‘Cherry Blossom’ bauble body care gift set £12 available at Debenhams
Thanks so much for reading loves, let me know which gift is your favourite and I hope you are having a fab day!